To participate in an interscholastic athletic activity at Cedar Shoals High School, students must:
- Have a valid physical on file with the athletic office.
- Have a signed permission form on file with the athletic office.
- Be covered by family, supplemental and/or school insurance.
- Meet all GHSA and CCSD eligibility requirements.
- Meet any additional requirements established by the head coach.
Tickets are now on sale! Purchase your All Sports Season Pass for $65.00. Student Pass for $35.00
(For Student Pass, you must use your Student ID number).
Follow us on NFHS network!